Old 15-02-2004, 04:17 PM
John Hines

Default OT FS misc.

Offbreed wrote:

BenignVanilla wrote:

the PGA. We simply stated that if the women can play on the "Men's" tour
then the men should be able to play on the "Women's" tour.

LOL. I just *bet* you caught hell for that one G.

There is no "men's tour", there is "the professional golfers tour". The
best golfers should be the ones on the tour, regardless of age, sex,
race, country etc.

There are lots of "tours" with qualifiers (ladies, seniors, etc) that
take a restricted set of players, but IMHO, the pro tour should be open
to anyone that plays well enough to qualify.

Thinking of golf, anyone know how they (golf courses) do their water
hazard (their term for pond) edge treatments? They seem to get a nice
clean edge, with out any wall or the like.