Old 15-02-2004, 04:56 PM
King Pineapple

Default Mortgage Lifter Tomatoes

"Kae Verens" wrote in message
Anonymous wrote:
This year I will still plant a few but mostly for use green and on
sandwiches. And since I am now following the Atkins diet, there won't be
many sandwiches. I've ordered 4 other varieties of tomato seed to
experiment with.

Just so you know, Dr Atkins, who followed his own advice, died overweight

(117kg),

Actually, there are conflicting reports on this. One report (NY Times) says
he weighed 258 pounds when he died, and also said he was only 185 pounds
when admitted to the hospital. Apparently he gained 63 pounds from fluid
retention in the 9 days between being admitted and dying.