Old 15-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Ray

Default How to induce flowering on Oncidium?

I get about two growth a year too, usually maturing in early summer and mid
fall, and the both typically spike. How much are you feeding it?

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Reka" wrote in message
"Ray" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I do nothing to force mine - 'Sweet Fragrance', 'Everlasting', or
"Tricolor' - and they all bloom off and on in the summer-to-fall time

period

Mine, too, which means it blooms on every second growth, since it makes

two
new growths at least every year. Is there no way to get it to bloom on
every growth? (I know, I sound greedy and impatient!)
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---