Old 15-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Susan Erickson

Default How to induce flowering on Oncidium?

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:47:05 -0700, "molli"
wrote:

Hmm... my Sharry Baby must be confused. I got it in bloom in Sept, brought
it home, enjoyed the blooms, and it now has another spike(!) which I hope
will be open in time for the show. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but
its definitely doing this out of season.

Not really. They bloom when the growth is mature and generally
twice a year. IF they are happy. Keep it smiling and you will
have the flowers. They are often sold for Valentine's day. Your
only a touch slow.
SuE