Old 15-02-2004, 11:14 PM
Anonny Moose

Default Dogs -v- Lawn

My neighbor's dog is obsessed with my dogs and runs up and down the property
line following their activities. She has tried numerous things to stop her,
with no luck. The dog goes over or under or through all the barriers and
plants she's put in its way.

Let your dogs have their runway. If you try to alter their path you'll only
increase the damage. Pave, gravel or mulch the path to help with muddy paws.
Maybe you could plant in the spots outside the path.

karen

"Maria" wrote in message
om...
Help! Am a new dog owner. have 3 postage size lawns in garden which
they have trashed! They have created their own racetrack circuit
around the garden. Is there a special grass I could buy that would
wear better or will the bare pathways grow back? Don't want to stop
their fun but love my garden as well!!