Old 15-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Kenni Judd

Default nyt article

Ditto the write-up that AOBEI got in the Naples Daily News a few weeks
ago -- conventional wisdom says there's no such thing as bad publicity, but
the photographer chose a common dendrobium for the pic, and the quote the
paper used was from a guy who liked orchids because he found them
"challenging" due to the amount of care required.

There were much more spectacular orchids on display, and I'm sure there HAD
to be 50 other people in the place [not including the vendors] who could've
told the truth about how easy they are to grow ...

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
Janet,

Thanks for posting that. We get the NY Times every day, but they missed

us
on Thursday, so I wasn't aware of the article. They do make orchids sound
kind of hard to grow though, don't they?

Diana