Old 16-02-2004, 07:32 AM
Curiosity

Default Lawn Mower Problems

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:05:36 +0100, Thomas Prufer
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:58:33 +0000, Curiosity
wrote:

Sounds reasonable, now I have got to find out how to unclog it, i'll
think I will have to take it to bits and try and figure out how it
works.

The link
http://routbort.neuro.duke.edu/repai...R/F_lmfaq.html will be
useful, in a general sort of way.

I haven't checked it in a while, so if it's broken, google for :
"Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of
Small Gasoline Engines and Rotary Lawn Mowers", which will tell you
more, particularly how to clean the jets in the carburetor (which would
be my second guess as to the cause -- "crud in there somewhere").

Thomas Prufer

Thanks Thomas, I will google for the suggested FAQ.

Paul