Old 16-02-2004, 09:35 AM
griffon

Default spring fever

I really should not look at catalogs or sites that offer not to charge
my card until shipping season and which give you special offers for
ordering early.

At least I will finally have some Cyclamen in my garden. Namely:
coum, cilicium, and hederifolium which I bought quite a few of since
it was the only one I was certain about. I also bought three
varieties of lilies, which I am not understanding at the moment since
traditionally I am as far from being a lily fan as possible. Some
crocosmia, some oxalis, zephyranthus, lycoris... oh well. I keep
looking at other stuff too. I am already planning to be home two days
this week because it will be in the upper fifties and I want to move
some shrubs and things while they are still sleeping. I finally saw
some crocus greenery peeking above the mulch today, that made me quite
happy. I am anxious for something to bloom.