Old 16-02-2004, 09:35 AM
Geir Harris Hedemark

Default Ailing vanda sansai blue

"Kenni Judd" writes:
Your initial post has apparently expired, but from memory, I don't think the
symptoms you reported would be fertilizer-related.

Ok, well, the vanda is now in a 400 lux bathroom environment which is
kept at 26C or so, and getting water about once every day. It looks
like it has stopped going yellow, and the roots in the bottom of the
pot are slightly moist before I water again. The top roots are dry and
white.

I can't get any more light in there. Will I get a problem if I keep it
in the bathroom two or three more weeks?

Geir