Old 16-02-2004, 05:06 PM
unknown

Default nyt article

In article . net,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

Janet,

Thanks for posting that. We get the NY Times every day, but they missed us
on Thursday, so I wasn't aware of the article. They do make orchids sound
kind of hard to grow though, don't they?

Diana

personally i'm having no trouble growing; now, *blooming* is another
matter. (except for that golden peoker daughter i got last year which
has been in bloom on one spike or the other for... um, 11 months.
best $25 i ever spent.)

a friend got me a very nice vuyl for my birthday; am desperately trying
not to kill it.

the article is probably still online at nyt--(id and pwd "irritating")
it had some nice photos.

--j_a