Old 16-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] indoor lighting and bonsai

What is your goal with a juniper? I have seen indoor junipers that were actually alive, but that's, um, it: they were *alive*. If you want a bonsai, something with dense foliage, a thick trunk, a feeling of "treeness", it needs to be outside. Where on e
arth are you where it's too cold and too hot to keep a chinese juniper outside?

Nina, on "President's day" holiday, therefore, chatty as all getout.