Old 16-02-2004, 11:22 PM
Giancarlo Podio

Default What do you think of these fish in a 55G

--"3 Clown Loaches"
from what I understand (agian I don't have any of these) say good bye to the
guppies and to the swordtials as they make great all you can eat sushi

I don't think you'll have any problems with the clown loaches, they
have never hurt another fish in my tanks, swordtails included. The
guppies on the other hand will probably be the first to get picked off
if any of the fish do become a little agressive, but I doubt the
loaches will do anything. You can also keep MTS with loaches, seeing
they live under the substrate during the day, the loaches won't be
able to get to all of them, they will keep the population under
control but won't be able to exterminate them.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio