Old 17-02-2004, 02:13 AM
Ray Drouillard

Default Is organic gardening viable?

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,

Plus it's just plain damn fun to go out to the yard and pick your

lunch
and cook it fresh off the plants... :-) Tastier too. :-d At least in

my
experience.

Sometimes tho' I have to wonder if it's worth the water bills!

That's why we want to buy that bit of property that has a crick running
through it. We are pretty well assured of being able to buy the house
and about ten acres of surrounding land, but the owner doesn't seem to
want to sell us the creek.

Oh well, I can always put in a shallow well and a windmill. It'll add
some atmosphere, and go well with the old barn. :-)

Ray