Old 17-02-2004, 02:35 AM
John

Default On Sunday

Nicholas or Jacob??? Either way, I believe he is in Heaven. My prayers are
for the parents.

JOhn

The pediatrician walks out and explains that Jacob has a condition, that

is
inhibiting his heart to continue it's usual electric activity and ability

transmit such electricity. For children, this is fatal. Jacob was put on

ventilator, planned to be taken off sometime this afternoon....

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped....

it
will not go unreturned...

--
RedForeman ©®