Old 17-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Reka

Default Orchid Photos: Getting Those Reds?

Photoshop Elements isn't bad for the money.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Larry Dighera" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:04:53 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote in Message-Id:
. net:

Thanks, all. I know about adjusting color post-photo, but still haven't
been able to capture that particular plant's color. Nice to know the

pros
have problems too......

I think that one of these days we'll have to spring for Adobe Photoshop.
From everything I hear, that's the best one without spending obscene

amounts
of money. That program is about as obscenely priced as we'd want to get.

Diana

Photo Shop is intended for professionals in the printing trade, so it
is priced accordingly. It does everything, but the learning curve can
be steep.

Paint Shop Pro is a very capable program at a reasonable price.

$79 Download:
http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/

Free trial:
http://www.jasc.com/products/trialre...d=K-PSP8-USDIR