Old 17-02-2004, 11:03 AM
John Mallery

Default Laelia Nurseries

Brazilian grower with a nursery in Florida:
http://mirandaorchids.com/laeliaVGA.htm

http://mirandaorchids.com/laelia2VGA.htm

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
t...
Thank you to all who have responded. Unfortunately I missed them because

of
some personal issues on my front (I Don't even know if any responses
arrived, so if I didn't thank you, please accept my apology). This is the
only response that I am able to catch after being away for a few days.

Eric
and Wendy, a BIG THANK YOU.

Mariana

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Mariana,

Greg Allikas in Florida grows them - his website is:

http://www.orchidworks.com/index.html

You can email him and see what his preferred vendors are.

Wendy mentioned Andy's in the San Diego area - he definitely has them.

Good luck!

-Eric in SF

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
Dear all,

I was wondering if there are any orchid nurseries in the United

States,
(internet based or otherwise)that specialize/sell rupicolous laelias?

Many thanks,
Mariana