Old 17-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Bob

Default Hedge Problem

That was my original plan, but the hedge was now trees and cutting it back
to 6ft high left me with plain trunks between 8" and 16" diameter. The
trees were far too big for the available area. Best to start again, I

feel.
--

I took a dratic approach to my beech hedge at my previous home. What I had
was trunks 18" to 24" diameter which were about 6 feet high and the hedge

Bob