Old 17-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Orchids easy?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:38:21 +0100, "Reka"
wrote:

"Kenni Judd" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
But my experience with the "green" vs. "black" thumb folks, when it comes
to "houseplants," has been exactly the reverse of yours. I find that people
who are good with "dirt plants" tend to overwater, overfeed and overpot
their orchids. People like me, who tend to neglect such plants to death,
on the other hand, usually take to orchids very easily.

The reason I grow orchids is because I can not keep an ivy, or
pathos alive. A catt does not care if your schedule is a little
stretched. After all that is what a pbulb stash of water is
for... a little drought. G

SuE