Old 17-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Orchid Photos: Getting Those Reds?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:04:53 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Thanks, all. I know about adjusting color post-photo, but still haven't
been able to capture that particular plant's color. Nice to know the pros
have problems too......

I think that one of these days we'll have to spring for Adobe Photoshop.
From everything I hear, that's the best one without spending obscene amounts
of money. That program is about as obscenely priced as we'd want to get.

Diana

There is a Photoshop ELEMENTS that is pretty useful with out the
super top overhead or the super cost.
SuE