Old 17-02-2004, 06:38 PM
W_D_Great Divider

Default What's going on??

Optonline only keeps a limited amount of space for newsroom posts so I only
have those post that are most recently (sometimes I will see ones disappear
that have just been posted that day). At the University I have posts that
Complain to them. Dkat
"Broomhilda" wrote in message
ink.net...
I was just thinking that some of the people who have been with this group
for some years aren't showing up on my computer.

So I did a "Find" for Nedra, for example. Found six messages over the

past
four days that do not show up on my computer. Anyone any idea why???

And I expect I'm missing a lot more.

Broomhilda