Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
battlelance

Default On Sunday

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:13:49 GMT, "Marcia, Bethany and Me"
wrote:

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

I believe that when we die, we end up as fertilizer as part of the
cycle of life - so, what's your point?

You know, Red asked for prayers, and I don't pray. As a matter of
fact, I'm agnostic (well, maybe more like agnothiest), and I'm not
interested in being associated with organized religion in any way...

BUT, the least I can can do is offer best wishes.

Your post, however, doesn't offer squat all, except a threat... sigh
Oh well, Usenet is full of idiots