Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
DumberThanSnot

Default On Sunday

By the way... I like the name Bethany... My best friends wife is named
Bethany, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. If my wife and I
ever have another child (hopefully a girl, cuz I don't think a boy would
last too long with a name like that, heh), I think I would like that name
for her. Maybe my bud's wife being who she is made me like it a lot more...
that plus it's unique.

-brian

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas

passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be

the
hardest part for them....
I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL

helped....
will not go unreturned...
RedForeman ©®

"John (((\"" wrote in
message . net...
Nicholas or Jacob??? Either way, I believe he is in Heaven. My prayers

are
for the parents. JOhn

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff