Old 17-02-2004, 09:18 PM
battlelance

Default On Sunday

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:51:21 GMT, "Marcia, Bethany and Me"
wrote:

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.

So when did you become the keeper of this usenet group?

Oh, right, it's unmoderated.

All some of you people have to do is to keep
requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines, and I will
keep my contributions on topic and not
carry through with this threat.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people are religious,
some are fanatics, some don't give a sweet squat. But you know what,
this thread wasn't about religion, it was about a little lad that was
very ill.

You really are an insentisive twit with a lot of spare time on your
hands!

It's a shame you're a Canadian. We're normally very tolerant of other
people, but obviously you have issues. Perhaps a bad childhood
experience? :P