Old 17-02-2004, 11:42 PM
DumberThanSnot

Default On Sunday

snip

The only real tolerance you people have is for your
traditions Seven years of psychiatric torture as a
reward for criticizing traditions in your churches,
I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country,
now you people have the audacity to call me insensitive.
God decides when your children's lives are up,
your heart chooses Sunday as your holy day,
and He chose Sunday to stop this one's heart.
I don't think it proper for people to come to
fish groups and preach that their smitten
children are in heaven and looking down upon
us, and rather than admonish the behaviour,
you people encourage it for you desire to hear
news that your own smitten kids are in heaven.
God dothn't appoint me as a keeper of your
usenet group, God appoints me to identify
and denounce the crap that pours out of your
mouths, and if your crap pours out into groups
that should be limited to carp, then I will
publicly identify it as such. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

hahahaha... you say the craziest things. a good belly laugh keeps the mood
high here. Oh wait... your serious... oh well...

the things you say just make me sorry for the day you are judged. God will
ask you, "how much love did you share in your life"... you'll get to
answer, "What's love got to do with it... I was too busy telling people
about their smitten kids." God, will say, "Smitten? when did you become
their judge hater" (I don't think God will call you a hater... but it adds
to the drama don't you think). Remember the "Judge not" comment God gave
you? You have no idea if our kids are smitten or not because that requires
a judge... a judge, oh say, like God. and you are not God. You use God to
your will and your purpose. You fling HIS name about, and words like
smitten and admonish and you seem to believe this will make your dribble
more acceptable to us. BZZZZZZTTT wrong answer... thanks for playing.

The fact that the child died on Sunday has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING other
than the fact that the day is called Sunday. How many children die on other
days of the week and what does that mean? Are you trying to actually
indicate that the children (or anyone else for that matter) that die on
Sunday is because they are being smitten? What the HELL is wrong with you?

You say that you are appointed to denounce the crap that pours out of our
mouths... what defines crap? oh say, maybe something like... "I'll spam
ALL of you and ALL of your groups" (in the name of God I bet) " and I'll do
it using different names so you can't block me". The entire truth to who
you are is easy... your a hater that uses God in your sentences to make
yourself seem like you have something of importance to say. So far, you've
shown nothing to do with teaching, educating, or enlightening. You want to
tell us were all evil. Once again, it takes a judge to declare someone
evil. you are not a judge.

what church do you belong to that rewards such hateful comments? If you
believe your religion and faith to be the true religion... then you should
not be ashamed to educate us in what religion we should belong to. You are
obviously the superior choice as a spokes person for your faith. So, tell
me what church I should join to save myself from myself. now is your time
to stand up and be a missionary for your church.

-brian