Old 18-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Killing little tree stumpettes

Suzie-Q wrote in news:sme617x-5ED67B.18491017022004
@news2.west.earthlink.net:

For pictures and a detailed explaination go to
http://www.intergnat.com/stumps/

I have several spots where trees have begun to grow between
a chain link fence and a wooden privacy fence. They are
beginning to be a problem. I have pruned them down but need
to kill them. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ha, they look exactly like the stumps at my fence. I threw a bunch of
newspapers over mine last year, but I have no idea if they are dead. Too
cold and dark right now to check. Sorry.

Disclaimers: About the newspapers ... I never said it was a good idea.