Old 18-02-2004, 02:57 AM
Mike in NB

Default Spring has sprung...

Hmmmmm......

Here in New Brunswick (Canada), I awoke to some coals still in the
woodstove, and a temp of minus 30 degrees Celsius with the windchill. And
there is still plenty of snow down, and the ice won't be out of the lake
until mid April. I gotta retire down south.
About all the gardening I can do is look at the seed catalogs.
Nice to hear someone gets to play in the dirt.

Mike in NB

"Grandpa" jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote in message
Sorry for the cross post but dang, a high of 58 expected today and 64
tomorrow, methinks spring has sprung. I even broke out the rototiller
yesterday and worked up the ground in 2 small plots. Its T-shirt
weather in Albuquerque!

Lets see, time to get the peas in the ground fast and.................
Snow, we don't got no steeeeenkin snow.......