Old 18-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Critical Popperian

Default Fish Varieties?

OK, winter topic...discussed over and over every year...if you can't take
redundancy, go away...otherwise let's discuss.

In summer only, you can try (and I have) these fish and bring them in in
White Cloud Mountain Minnows

Just so everyone knows, white clouds will definitely survive in the
winter.

These fish are basically indestructible and I have a 13,000g pond full
of them .

I understand that counties will actually load trucks full of them and
drive near over passes and fire the fish out a hose into the standing
water to eat mosquitos.

They are rumored to be able to live at a pH as low as 4...!

I haven't tried that pH however, but I can honestly say that I don't
think I've seen even a single dead white cloud minnow in the thousands
I've got now.