Old 18-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Dan D.

Default I know its been said, but it bears repeating "Don't Use Copper"

(Cla) wrote in message . com...
Years ago I took a fish health course at Dr. Gratjeck(sp?) and in the
class there was a real horror story about an exotic fish store that
had major fish kill because someone attached a copper line......

Wild guess here but maybe the "exotic" fish were salt water fish.
Maybe the Salt water and copper reacted?
Especially if there was another metal in the system they could have
had a bad case of electrolisis.

I know I've got a copper patch on the side of my preform pond that's
3 years old. My fish are still ok.

While were repeating things that need repeating - did you
know that Madeline Murray O'Hare was trying to get Touched by an
Angel removed from TV??? --- I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville Ky good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com