Old 18-02-2004, 03:02 PM
DumberThanSnot

Default On Sunday

"battlelance" wrote in message
On 17 Feb 2004 18:34:13 EST, "DumberThanSnot"
wrote:

hahahaha... you say the craziest things. a good belly laugh keeps the

mood
high here. Oh wait... your serious... oh well...

I have no idea if this guy is anti-church or pro-church, or if he even
believes in god or anything else. How confusing!

he believes in *his* church... the church of D.S.K.

Anyway, just a note for all the Americans reading this forum: us
Canadians aren't all as stupid as Mr. Daryl S. Kabatoff

I'll let you take over from here, I give up

I think I give up after this too... Daryl has yet to show any intelligence
beyond the ability to conjure up humorous subject titles.

At first I thought this guy actually had something to say as if though he
knew a little bit on the topic he was talking about. Turns out he's only
looking for a fight. He doesn't want to have anything to do with an
intelligent conversation because he thinks himself smarter than us. The
worst thing that could happen to Daryl is to lose an argument to us inferior
people (especially someone called DumberThanSnot). When it comes to his
church (if there even is one), Daryl uses God for his own purposes saying
that God is using him for God's purposes. If Daryl actually believed in God
and the bible, he would know that he doesn't have the authority to call our
children smitten, or to presume he knows the mind of God and proclaim that
God took an innocent child on a Sunday for the sake of proving a point that
it was on a Sunday.

The only thing I can actually gather from this nut is that his Frontal
Lobotomy operation was only half successful. ;-) (come on Daryl... that
was funny and you know it)

-brian