Old 18-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Chris Blastin

Default On Sunday

It takes one to know one, and apparently you know alot about crap coming
from ones mouth!

Chris Blastin

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
"battlelance" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:51:21 GMT, "Marcia, Bethany and Me"
wrote:

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.

So when did you become the keeper of this usenet group?

Oh, right, it's unmoderated.

All some of you people have to do is to keep
requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines, and I will
keep my contributions on topic and not
carry through with this threat.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people are religious,
some are fanatics, some don't give a sweet squat. But you know what,
this thread wasn't about religion, it was about a little lad that was
very ill.

You really are an insentisive twit with a lot of spare time on your
hands!

It's a shame you're a Canadian. We're normally very tolerant of other
people, but obviously you have issues. Perhaps a bad childhood
experience? :P

The only real tolerance you people have is for your
traditions Seven years of psychiatric torture as a
reward for criticizing traditions in your churches,
I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country,
now you people have the audacity to call me insensitive.
God decides when your children's lives are up,
your heart chooses Sunday as your holy day,
and He chose Sunday to stop this one's heart.
I don't think it proper for people to come to
fish groups and preach that their smitten
children are in heaven and looking down upon
us, and rather than admonish the behaviour,
you people encourage it for you desire to hear
news that your own smitten kids are in heaven.
God dothn't appoint me as a keeper of your
usenet group, God appoints me to identify
and denounce the crap that pours out of your
mouths, and if your crap pours out into groups
that should be limited to carp, then I will
publicly identify it as such. -Daryl S. Kabatoff