Old 18-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Kay Easton

Default Removing Moles

In article , Jake
writes
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:18:18 GMT, Janet Baraclough ..
wrote:

Maybe your Outlook Express newsreader isn't set to thread posts properly?

You are at it again. I thought this was not an advice bureau?

It is not an advice bureau. Were it an advice bureau, you might
reasonably expect someone to answer every question that was asked, and
for people not to answer questions that were not asked. But since it is
not an advice bureau, we (including Janet) are all free to ignore posts
or chip in as we please.

Personally, all I look for is a measure of politeness and good humour.
But I am human, and if people are grumpy around me, I am liable to
become grumpy myself.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: