Old 18-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Eric Schreiber

Default On Sunday

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote:

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting

The bible teaches many things. Pity that you seem to have missed the
universal messages it contains.

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.
It's an abuse of these usenet groups.

Your contribution record hasn't exactly been stellar.

keep requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines

A statement of one's own personal beliefs is a far cry from 'pushing a
doctrine'. Which you'd realize if you were rational.

If you insist upon continuing with this line, I can ask for
prayers for my fish and plants, day after day, and day
after day

So, your response to not liking what one person has posted is to
threaten retaliation against an entire newsgroup? That's impressively
childish.

--
www.ericschreiber.com