Old 18-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Default Help identify this plant please

Red Tiger lotus?

"nemo" wrote in message
On the weekend I purchased a very interesting plant from the LFS.The

leaves
are brown-red and have the shape of the arrowhead plant shown here

http://www.plantgeek.net/images/plantpics/arrowhead.jpg

The plant was sold as a group of low-lying leaves/stems/small roots
attached/tied to a piece of wood. The piece of wood was totally covered, I
initially thought it was an onion. Some of the leaves have longer 1-2

stems
and are biggers in size (2-3 inches in length ?).

The plant is very delicate in general. Could not identify it, neither

could
the guy at the LFS.

Any idea what it is? I'll try to take a picture of it if my description is
not sufficient.

Thanks