Old 18-02-2004, 07:50 PM
the q

Default Metal sheds?

Try looking at this lot www.langhalegardens.co.uk, I've had several metal
sheds from them, good delivery AND Price,
Our sheds are Yardmasters 4X6ft, 10X13ft and 10X17ft. If you are in an
exposed area (probably not for most of Edinburgh) then they need to be
securely bolted down, ours are screwed to old railway sleepers. Their main
problem is condensation but the large sheds I lined with OSB to make into a
workshops and Pub! Remember at the metal sheds are screwed together from the
outside, so if the thieves have half an hour they can get in, but then the
wooden sheds could be broken into just as easily.

The Q

"Andrew Glass" wrote in message
I'm hoping to fit a shed in our garden. Cost reasons have lead me to
look at metal sheds, also the fact they have no windows appeals for
security reasons.

The brand I'm looking at is at:

http://www.3leggedcross.co.uk/buildi...re_bedale.html

Does anyone have experience of this type of shed or other similar
brands. How sturdy are they, how secure against theft, other pros and

cons?

Initially I'd always have preferred wood, but the difference in price
for larger sizes is dramatic. If anyone knows of a good quality cheap
wooden shed supplier in the Edinburgh area please let me know.

I'd really appreciate any advice here.

Thanks

Andrew