Old 18-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Ciment Fondu

Allen, et al.:

I suspect the inquiry results from a reading of Su Chin Ee's Creating Bonsai
Landscapes, and is specific to the projects involven in that book.

By and large, we are taling about fairly small scale rocks, and very
specific uses.

I have been following this thread with interest because I had never heard of
Ciment Fondu until noting its use in the projects from this beautiful book.

BTW, I have not yet started on any of these projects. First, you have to
grow the trees!