Old 18-02-2004, 11:14 PM
Hardcore Icon

Default On Sunday

Gosh......... the Icon would HATE to see anything bad happen to

Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Sure would be a shame....... heh

Icon

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Gee Daryl, is that YOUR address?? How interesting...

I'd hate to see what becomes of that....

...btw, still seeing images of satan and Jesus??? Keep reading revelation
and stay out of these newsgroups, unless you have something POSITIVE to
contribute...

--
RedForeman ©®
...Red (head hung low) Foreman

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff