Old 19-02-2004, 04:02 AM
Debbie B

Default Last frost

Okay silly question here.

Are you suppose to prune the roses before spring or in the fall?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Mike" wrote in message
news.com...
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Crystal wrote:
When is the average last frost where you are? When I lived in
Portland, everyone believed that the last frost was always on Tax
Day, April 15! Is this a saying anywhere else? Now I live in
Northern California, where there's never any frost. Not in my
corner of it, at least.

Dreaming of springtime,
Crystal Bucher

February 15th in central TX. However, we had 3 inches of snow on February
14th, so I haven't yet pruned.

From my experience living in the SF Bay Area; if it's stopped raining,
winter's over.

Mike