Old 19-02-2004, 10:32 AM
martin

Default Trouble posting to URG (II)

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:02:22 GMT, "JennyC" wrote:

"MCC" wrote in message
.. .
On 19 Feb 2004 01:47:25 -0800, JennyC wrote:

Hi

I am having trouble posting to URG ....

The faithfull News.CIS.DFN.DE seems to have split itself up into
various different bits.

I have registered but have not as yet had a reply. I'm posting this
via google as my other posts don't seem to be getting through.

Anybody else having trouble ?

Jenny

Where you currently have the news server set to news.cis.dfn.de change
that to news.individual.net and that should sort things out for you. No
need to re-register or anything else.
HTH
MCC

Tried it, but it still won't work. I get a pop up screen with my login and
password (both are OK)............

Changing the news server address to news.individual.net worked for
me.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad