Old 19-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Deena Stein

Default Last frost

Very cute. Wonder if there's any connection? I don't know about
a saying, but I used to hold out on buying new flowers until after
I'd filed my taxes, which was usually at the last minute, of
course! At least it kept me from filing an extension.
Last year my son walked me through filing them online at
taxbrain.com, and it was so easy that I went back to the site this
year and have already finished my 2003's. Now I have to wait
another month before I can even think about planting, grrrr! Maybe
procrastination was better after all.

Deena

~remove 'queen' to email me~
I'm actually just a princess ... ;-)

In article t,
says...

When is the average last frost where you are? When I lived in
Portland, everyone believed that the last frost was always on Tax
Day, April 15! Is this a saying anywhere else? Now I live in
Northern California, where there's never any frost. Not in my
corner of it, at least.

Dreaming of springtime,
Crystal Bucher