Old 19-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Sacha

Default o/t : found a mouse in my loft!

Nick19/2/04 2:20

snip

pretty clever really then!, are they more than likely going to be living
as a family up there? i've caught one in a trap so far (last night) and
theres been no more since.

Could most certainly be a family. We have an elderly neighbour who heard
the patter of tiny feet in her attic a couple of times, so when our mouse
man came round, we asked him to go to see her attic for her. He found that
several mice were living in an old water tank and that they had been happily
pulling up the fleecy insulation stuff in the roof. Luckily, they hadn't
started chewing on cable insulation because that can be both annoying and
potentially dangerous.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)