Old 19-02-2004, 11:37 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

Default Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

The message .at
from ("privacy.at Anonymous Remailer")
contains these words:

You are now giving advice! " But this is a place for discussion, not an
advice bureau. ". I know that you are so full of pain that the only way
you can relate to ppeople is by dishing out torture. Now it appears you
are inconsistent to the point of pants on fire!

Your limited ideas and language are so consistent, they give away your
multiple posting ID's.

Urglers, my advice is to compare and contrast the terms and ideas in
"mixmaster"'s post above, with Danny, Jake/Danny, and Nomen
Nescio/Glynis below.

Janet.

***********************************

artemisia absinthium thread

The message
from Danny contains these words:

Advice isn't given? Pants on fire.

*********************************
"removing moles" thread

The message
from Jake contains these words:

You are at it again. I thought this was not an advice bureau?

Danny

"untreated garden posts" thread

The message
from Nomen Nescio contains these words:

Most of you are so full of
pain that the only way you can relate to other people is to dish out
torture.

Glynis.