Old 20-02-2004, 12:06 AM
DumberThanSnot

Default crossposting (was: On Sunday)

I actually considered not posting anymore to him... but, it got to a point
where I was either having too much fun poking holes in his obvious
delusions, or I was just simply amazed with seeing that someone is so
distorted and able to type at the same time. I've read some articles on
this nut. And I now think play time is over with him... there is no
possible way to educate him past his own mental blocks. I only read the
articles out of some morbid fascination and because he lives in a world so
different from mine. It was no different than watching a National
Geographic program and seeing how other people live. In this case, a
mentally distorted person who is (out of his own words) out to make sure we
are all dead.

well, nuff said... I feel bad for the guy now...

I'll probably have to poke a hole in his theories every now and then... just
not here though... ;-)

-brian

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
"DumberThanSnot" wrote:

I totally agree... I keep removing the groups he keeps adding, but he

keeps
adding more and more and every now and then, one slips through.

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply not answer him at all? Put him
in your kill file and be done with him permanently.

--
www.ericschreiber.com