Old 20-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default organic weedkiller

(jackie) wrote in
m:

how do i get rid of garden weeds and dandilions without using
commercial weedkillers as id rather use organic as its safer for my
kids and pets if anyone can help id be very grateful

aside from pulling them out as others have mentioned, I've heard that
cutting your grass often will encourage a deep and dense root structure
that helps crowd out dandelions and broadleaf weeds. I pull, but don't mow
often, because i don't like to run the gasoline powered lawm mower. Maybe
if break down and get a push reel mower this spring ....