Old 20-02-2004, 09:32 AM
klara King

Default help: best climber(s) or wall shrub(s)?

In message , Jaques d'Alltrades
writes
Hum - Unless your shiplap is plastic you may want to paint/treat it one
day.

I'd think about hanging a net up a short distance from the garage and
growing a climber up that. Then you can move it away from the wall when
you need to.

Yes, thanks - I had hoped we'd be able to unhook the trellis and lean it
outward - but of course the climber/shrub would have to be contained
within the trellis and be bendy enough, or able to regrow quickly from
being heavily pruned...
I think I'll never find this perfect plant
Klara

--
damp and cold in Gatwick basin