Old 20-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default help: best climber(s) or wall shrub(s)?

In article , klara King
writes

We have a fairly large garden, but the view from the living-room window
is dominated by the (North-facing) side wall of the garage,

I would be very grateful for any suggestions!

Klara

Chanemoles They seem to flower most of the year and look really good in
spring. Keep them cut back against the wall and the spurs short and
you'll get masses of flower and you'll have a framework for climbers!
Mine flowers like anything on a north facing wall and there's a variety
of colours to choose from.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy