Old 20-02-2004, 01:33 PM
shazzbat

Default slabbing advice

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from (Anne Wheeldon) contains these words:

Given the uncharacteristic lack of response, we give in ! We've
decided to do the slabbing ourselves. I spent much of the afternoon
today shifting soil to raise the level so that we don't need a layer
of bricks underneath.

What is it about gardening? You spent the day moving barrowloads of
soil, weeding and being stabbed by roses and you sit down at your PC
in the evening totally at peace with the world.

This being Usenet, I'm sure someone would have leapt in with advice if
the had the slightest inkling....

This being usenet, your "at peace with the world" must be under threat. Me,
I've just realised that the header said slabbing and not stabbing. Wrong
specs again.

Steve