Old 20-02-2004, 11:13 PM
JazzyB

Default Fed up! (Sorry for Crosspost)

I think I've had enough. Time to add him to the blocked senders list...
never to be seen or heard of again.
"Dan J. S." wrote in message

"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree?

Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I

will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I

enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

One thing I love about the Internet, it keeps the wackos online rather

than
on the street. At least some of them. This is good. Let the guy talk all

he
wants. I volunteer at a hospital for the mentally retarded (actually I

setup
aquariums there). The thing about this guy is that he truly believes what

he
says, and there is no changing that. He probably leads a very sad life,

and
in a way I feel sorry for him! Hopefully aquariums will bring him a little
peace.

When Red first talked about the issues in his life, I knew something like
this would happen. It's a magnet for wackos. Now we are going to deal with

guy that will probably spam this group for a few months.