Old 20-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Ailing vanda sansai blue

I wouldn't think so. We generally try to give stressed-out plants extra
shade while they recuperate from whatever stressed them out. You probably
won't get flowers without more light, but for the long-term health of the
plant, it should recuperate before you let it flower anyway.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Geir Harris Hedemark" wrote in message
"Kenni Judd" writes:
Your initial post has apparently expired, but from memory, I don't think

the
symptoms you reported would be fertilizer-related.

Ok, well, the vanda is now in a 400 lux bathroom environment which is
kept at 26C or so, and getting water about once every day. It looks
like it has stopped going yellow, and the roots in the bottom of the
pot are slightly moist before I water again. The top roots are dry and
white.

I can't get any more light in there. Will I get a problem if I keep it
in the bathroom two or three more weeks?

Geir