Old 21-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default Fed up! (Sorry for Crosspost)

"Dinky" wrote in message
ink.net...
"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who

Agreed. However, a person like that would never wilingly give up their
audience. The only tried and true way to kill a troll is to stop feeding

it.
Ignore the SOB and his game will be over. He'll have to find a new

audience.

I wanted to participate in the fish groups as it is my legitimate hobby.
But I no longer desire to be here, just shut up and I'll go away. But if
you continue to abuse me, I'll be here defending myself. Assholes.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff