Old 21-02-2004, 05:42 AM
B & J

Default The first crocuses!!!

wrote in message

Hi John

I guess that the advantage of much of the US weather is that if you
plan a barbecue several days in advance , there's a good chance you
can hold it. That's an iffy statement in the UK.

But I am a good weed puller, and if I have to turn up in person to put
a face to B & J so be it! We would love to visit friends made in this
ng, so (depending upon ongoing circumstances back home) we haven't yet
ruled out turning up on your doorstep!!

Best wishes
Geoff

Hi Geoff,

That was a serious invitation, Goeff. If you and your lovely wife ever
decide to return to the U.S. for a visit, you're welcome and more than
welcome to stay with us. It's not as pretty as the Smokies in the Knoxville
area, but we do enjoy living here. I know we made a good choice for
retirement. We have many friends and so much to do that we're never bored.
The Springfield, MO, airport is about 120 miles away, and we'd be happy to
meet you there. We have a relatively large home with a guest bedroom,
complete with a bed spread that was hand quilted by Barb, and a private
bathroom for guests.

Please give it serious thought!

John

P.S. Don't worry about the weeds, Geoff. I have a personality that insists
on pulling weeds as soon as they stick up their noses.